Health & Wellbeing Champion
What are Health and Wellbeing Champions?
We are champions in the PCN who centre staff wellbeing at the heart of every conversation. Our aim is to work with our colleagues in a variety of ways to drive up staff wellbeing, improve retention and prioritise psychological safety in the workplace.
What support can we offer?
- Active signposting to local organisations
- Stress management support
- Physical health support eg. Weight management
- Wellbeing conversations & one to ones
- Information about the PCN Freedom to Speak Up Guardian
Health and Wellbeing Champions are trained professionals in all areas of well-being. Champions are discreet, supportive and you can talk openly with us about what matters most to you.
If you would like to have a Health and Wellbeing conversation with us email our Champion, Cathy Quinn: Cathy.Quinn@livgp.nhs.uk