Covid vaccination clinics
Check your eligibility
Find out more about who is eligible for a covid-19 vaccine – including first and second doses, third doses, booster doses, and vaccines for children and young people HERE.
See below for dates and times of upcoming covid vaccination drop-in clinics. Addresses for the sites are listed beneath the table.
Additional children’s clinics for at-risk 5 to 11-year-olds. A GP or hospital letter of eligibility must be presented. To book, please call 0151 2967599 mon- fri 10-2pm:
Vaccination clinic addresses
- KENSINGTON PORTAKABIN Kensington Sports bank, Jubilee Drive, L7 8SJ
- LEE JONES COMMUNITY CENTRE Limekiln Lane, Liverpool, L5 8XR
- TIBER FOOTBALL CENTRE Tagus Street, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8 0TP
- WILLIAMSON SQUARE Liverpool City Centre, L1
- PAL CENTRE 68A Mulgrave St Liverpool L8 2TF
- PRINCES PARK HEALTH CENTRE Bentley Road, Liverpool, L8 0SY
- BRANDED FURNITURE OUTLET (opposite jack’s) Overton St, Edge Hill, Liverpool L7 3HE
- PAGODA ARTS CENTRE 65 Henry Street, L1 5BU
- FIRE FIT HUB, 115 Upper Warwick Sreet, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8 8HD
Liverpool CCG also keep an updated list of Covid Vaccination centres HERE.
There is some overlap between these lists an it is worth checking both to find a venue and time suitable for you.